We are pleased to announce that Curriculog, San Diego State University’s new curriculum management system, is now open for the development of new course proposals! All other proposal types (i.e., new programs, course/program modifications, course/program deactivations) will become available within Curriculog before the start of the Fall 2021 semester. Please continue to check this page for future updates.
On-Demand Curriculog Training in Canvas
A Curriculog Training course has been developed in Canvas to provide faculty with the latest training resources. In this course you can find a wealth of quick-guides, short how-to videos, and other resources for developing your proposals. Please enroll in this Canvas course.
Curriculog Training Sessions in Zoom
Curriculum Services will start first by providing training and support for faculty and associated staff who would like to develop a new course proposal. Additional training sessions for the other proposal types, and for reviewers at the various department, college, and university levels, will be announced later this Summer. The schedule below will continue to be updated and future trainings on various topics will be added based on the demand and feedback.
- Getting Started with Curriculog - April 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Zoom Meeting: https://SDSU.zoom.us/j/85759621246
- Getting Started with Curriculog - April 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Getting Started with Curriculog - April 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Curriculog proposals approved by University-level committees by December 1st, 2021, and by the University Senate on their December 7th, 2021 meeting may be incorporated into the 2022-23 catalog prior to its May 2022 release.
- Proposals currently under review in CurricUNET at the university-level that are not approved by May 21, 2021 will need to be resubmitted in Curriculog. Thus, faculty are strongly encouraged to address any review feedback as expeditiously as possible.
Curriculog Support and Questions
Faculty may continue to consult College Faculty Liaisons for curricular support until the end of the Spring 2021 semester. For additional questions and to report issues in Curriculog, please contact Curriculum Services at [email protected].
College Faculty Liaisons
College of Arts and Letters: Dr. Audrey Beck, Assistant Professor of Sociology
Fowler College of Business: Dr. David Ely, Associate Dean
Education: Dr. Meredith Houle Vaughn, Associate Professor of Science Education
Engineering: Dr. Yusuf Ozturk, Interim Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies
Health and Human Services: Dr. Larry Verity, Associate Dean (Emeritus), Professor of Exercise and Nutritional Sciences (Emeritus)
Professional Studies and Fine Arts: Dr. Lori Sipe, Assistant Professor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
College of Graduate Studies: Dr. Andrew Bohanak, Associate Dean
SDSU Global Campus: Casey Rothenberger, Executive Director of New Program Development